SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Agencies

steven_dierick
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

I have to make a list (ABAP) of all documents in a Collection Agency.

I use table DFKKCOLL to start from. I thought it would be simple by just selecting the appropriate status, but encounter some problems.

I know a document is first released (Status 01) and then submitted (Status 02). But there a lot of statuses. For example status 11 u2018Partially Paidu2019.

It is possible to have the following sequence: 01 --> 02 --> 11

But it is also possible to have: 01 --> 11.

So how can I know If I see status 11, if the document is in a collection agency.

This is possible by the field AGDAT, the submitting date. In my first scenario this date is filled in, in the second scenario its empty.

Everything fine until now, but it get more complicated.

Status 09 u2018Receivable Recalledu2019, calls an Item back from the collection agency.

So I could remove status 09 from my list.

But what do I do in the following scenario: 01 --> 02 --> 09 --> 11.

In this scenario I have again status 11, the AGDAT field is filled up, but itu2019s not in the collection agency because of status 09. So how can I see this?

Thanks

Steven

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, have you try using table DFKKCOLLH to get the whole history of the submitted items?

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have investigated the DFKKCOLL table.

And technically it is possible to read the complete history and decide based on this history if a receivable is in a collection agency or not.

But because there are so many situations that can happen, the code would be complicated.

I was wondering how SAP determines if a receivable is in a collection agency. Is there any standard report that I can debug? I already know FP03L, but this report shows only the status.

Another question.

Does anyone know how to get status 05?

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use function module FKK_DB_DFKKCOLLH_SELECT to get the details from DFKKCOLLH.

Regards,

Siva