cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a question regarding two taxes in one country.

There are customers which should get taxes and there are other customers which shouldnt get taxes in the same country.

How can I perform the system setup to avoid getting certain customers no taxes and the others taxes.

I tried it with VK13 MWST somehow the sequence always picks up the taxes even though the customer I have set to zero as the system looks for the first combination and stops there.

How can I make the access jump over the first sequence and grab the econd one. It should ignore the first access and jump to get the second onê even if there was an entry in the table.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy D,

You can have two separate customer pricing procedures and assign them like say-for customers who have taxes you can have customer pricing procedure as "T" and for customers with no taxes as "N",now u need to have two pricing procedures for these two scenarios and assign them in OVKK- this answers your first question.

for the other quesry-vk13 mwst-try changing the order of your tables in accesses in v/07. whichever table you want the system to pick first you can have at the starting followed by the table which is to be picked next by the system.

For your third question-answer is same-try changing the sequence in v/07.

regards,

US

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try by maintaining different table in V/07 as suggested by me in the following link

[VK13/VK12 compared to FTXP|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

thansk for the info.

I have the following combinations

1.Departure Country / Destination Country

2.Country, Acct assignment grp,Release status

3.Domestic Taxes

4.Export Taxes

I have maintained 2, but I want the system to jump 2 and go to three.

How can I control this ?Its for the same departure country.

That means same departure country but the Tax should apply to one customer of the arrical country but not to the other customer of the same country.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

A small suggestion from my side is that change the order of the condition tables.

Goto T.Code V/07 and select your access sequence.Click on condition tables and then change the tables order from 1st one to 2nd one and viceversa.

Save.

While maintaining the condition records,maintain the customers for which you wnat to determine by using account assignment group.Enter a different account assignment group in the customer master.

Because it is standard fuctionality that the sytem will check from top to bottom,if it identifies a record then it will stop searching.

So we cannot search from 2nd one.

Hope you understand it.

Regards,

Krishna.