cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italy Selfbilling - SBINV idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to setup inbound selfbilling for Italy and using SBINV idoc for the same. I would appreciate if I could get some help on following:

1. This is related to seflbilling with invoice creation - The invoice which would be created after processing of SBINV idoc would carry the external prices present in the idoc OR will take prices from internal pricing condition records?

2. How the linkage of the idoc processing to the billing type be established? Or the existing billing type F2 could be used for invoices which would be created thru selfbilling

3. Will system create automatic Dr/Cr memos for the discrepancy between original delivery and SB invoice on the lines of standard selfbilling process?

Any pointers to this or related documentation would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Harpreet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

we are currently implementing SBINV for an Italian company (SBINV is specially only for Italy in other countries more advanced SBWAP should be used)

1. This is related to seflbilling with invoice creation - The invoice which would be created after processing of SBINV idoc would carry the external prices present in the idoc OR will take prices from internal pricing condition records?

--> The invoiced price will be exactly as sent by the customer, in a different condition you can reflect the price variance between your internal and the customer price.

2. How the linkage of the idoc processing to the billing type be established? Or the existing billing type F2 could be used for invoices which would be created thru selfbilling

--> can't awnser i am a FI guy and this is handled by our SD consultant

3. Will system create automatic Dr/Cr memos for the discrepancy between original delivery and SB invoice on the lines of standard selfbilling process?

--> no the actual usage of SBINV is that there are no credit memos created, instead the invoice created at the vendor looks exactly like the invoice created by the customer (legal requirement of Italy especially used for FIAT)

--> if you want debit/credit notes use SBWAP there you also have a monitor (VSB1)

Cheers

Tim

Answers (0)