cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ1 error in CRM - Incorrect OPTION in SELECT-OPTIONS or RANGES table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I tried to download a customer with a request to CRM 7.0. However the request stucked in the outbound queue with SYSFAIL status in CRM and with error message Incorrect OPTION in SELECT-OPTIONS or RANGES table.

Does anyone know what this message refers to?

Previously I downloaded customer with success and there was no download in progress when initiating the request.

We recently implemented a new FM in the CRM inbound validation and updated CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU.

Could this be related?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

If you have previously done the replication and if you are now getting an error, it cannot be any error with std SAP (normally). So, it could be with your custom developments. And since you have altered the program flow with CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU, that would be the first point to check. Since there is a queue error, there could be some short dumps at the same time. You can check there for more clues (you will get the exact program names). I think its some program (syntax) error.

Regards,

Alin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alin, we are looking into our developments.

The strange thing is there were no problems in the Sandbox environment, when we downloaded customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We disabled the new custom FM in CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU. The error still remained. Although we were able to check the problem occurs only if we download a ship-to party. For sold-to`s its working fine.

Developer mentioned the error message is called from FM ARFC_RUN.

Any further ideas?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When select the customers in the selection screen the validations are failed. Look into the selection screen validations.

Regards

Srinj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, actually the problem was related to my Filter settings.