cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish services using Services registry - sapnw71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Firstly I would like to know if anyone is working on sapnw71:50000 machine.

I tried publishing a service using services registry. the following error occurs :

com.sa.esi.uddi.sr.api.exceptions.SRExceptionserror code:null detail message:

com.sa.esi.uddi.sr.impl.uddi.wsdl.validation.ValidationException: Cannot load WSDL due to"WSDL portType can not have child wsdp:Policy of namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy!". Check that the specifiec WSDL URL "http://sapnw71:50000/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_0002B3EF0A4B1DDE8CF8FE5C4BE1520C/wsdl11/allinone/ws_policy/document?sap-client==001" points to WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 compliant WSDL Definitions file ->com.sap.esi.udi.sr.impl.uddi.wsdl.validation.ValidationException

How to overcome this error. I'm not able to publish the service at all. Pleas help me.

The WSDL URL is correct. It work in the WS navigator.

If anyone is using SAPNW71:50000 machine.. can you please tell me if there are any service definitions found when you search in the service registry.

Thank you

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

I had a similar WSDL validation problem when publishing to the Service Registry. I was publishing a CAF servide and the generated WSDL had node created under the portType node that the Service Registry determined not to be vaild against WS-I Basic Profile 1.1.

I removed these in NWDS using the Web Service View and Propery Editor for the portType Extensions after generation, and then rebuilt and deployed. I was then able to publish. This shouldn't be necessary and I'm trying to work out the root cause, but this may be a short term solution.

Your error message looks like you have a portType Extension wsdp:Policy which the validation doesn't seem to be allowing. You may be able to remove this and then publish. However if you need some policy settings it seems the position they are appearing in the WSDL file isn't validating against WS-I BP 1.1

I hope this helps.

Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The help of SAP still shows the older communicaiton channel format but the actual CC should be

http://<host>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&senderService=<Sender_BS>&interface=S...

Remember that in 7.1 Interface Name and NS is not listed in the Sender CC.

Hence these things are to be appended in the CC.

There is a note for this but you dont find this in help.sap.com

Remove the CC you are trying and try with this.

Keep us updated about the result

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Thanks for the reply, But i'm very new to the SAP technology. I have only been referring

some documents and configuring the registry and UDDI. I dont know what where to configure for

the CC settings. If there is any document or an example,example of a WSDL URL that gets published.

it would be of great help.

Thanks

Vijay