cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send IDoc to R3 in Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I want to send some idocs to R3 system's vender from XI Integration Process, but i do not how how to configure in the adapter-specific identifiers. If i set the Idoc Adapter Logical System, the idoc went to the logical system, if i did not set the logic system, it raise an error "Unable to convert sender service BS_SAP_R3 to an ALE logical system". So how can i configure the Integration Process in Integration Directory to send idocs to R3 system's vender?

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Good to know it helped.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Yes you can do it, but the process is a little different. There is a pdf telling how this can be done. I dont remember the link. Drop me a mail and i will send it across to you.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra,

I solved it based on the document("How To… Sample IDoc-XI Scenarios") you sent to me.

Regards,

Nick

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Go to your integration process in the directory -> adapter specific identifiers and give a logical system name which already exists. Then go to transaction WE20, partner profile configurations, there in the logical system(usually type LS), make sure the Idoc is present as an inbound parameter there, make the settings for that. Make sure your receiver service is also maintained as an ALE logical system.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandra,

To send idoc to a logical system(LS) is not a problem, but i want to send idoc to some vendor(LI). Is it possible?

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nick,

As long as the Vendor's is also a SAP system you can do that. He will have to do a Partner Profile setting in his system to recieve your message.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nick,

This is possible if both are SAP systems. To congfigure this, just go thru HowToGuides from the Service.SAP.com

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

Hope this help,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Look at these threads please..

Hope these help you!

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to specify a logical system name in the adapter specific identifiers.

Go to transaction sale (in R/3)and select the appropriate logical system.

Regards,

Smitha.