Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order conditon price

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created a condition price with two field: customer and manufacturer. I have maintained this cond. in VK11. It's a item condition, Discount or surcharge,Percentage,Not possible to process manually.

In our SAP system we have two types of material: generic material and normal materials.

Generic materials was created because our price list contains very very much positions and we can afford it to create SAP material for each number.

Problem is that this condition price does not working on generic materials positions - in sales order.

If i make a sales order with normal materials it's working...but with generic materials it does not working.

I'm wondering if someone could help me...any clue/hint/idea would be appreciated.

If it's necessary i will provide you more information about price condition, generic materials...

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dan,

I have not understood what Generic materials are and their position. But if it is possible for you to make that condition type as manual at item level, then you can enter value manually for that particular material.

If possible explain what Generic materials are and their position

regards,

Sagar

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you for your answer...meanwhile i have solved the problem.