cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know how Debit per month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have problem about Business structure because my company has many sale organizations.

So my old design use table KNC1 for query Debit value per month ( UM01U, UM02U,UM03U,..., UM12U )but the data is come from all value of sale organizations.

Then, I want to know where can I get data of Debit value per month by sale org (or Credit Control Area).

1st I design to get value from BSID BSAD for calculation but I think it has problem about performance (I must use data for previous year for example, if I run report this year, I must have debit data each month of previous year too.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in any of the sales related reports like program RMCV0100 for invoiced sales or also transaction MCTA for customer analysis.

Thanks and regards

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I try your suggestions but it doesn't work.

Do you have any suggestions?

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try S_ALR_87012172 report.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Um This report is not work for my requirement

My situation is

Company A consist of 2 sale orgs:

1. sale org AA

2. sale org AB

then my old customize report use data from KNC1 for query sale value per month. but it is not work with this situation because the table use company code for query not sale org.

so the sale value per month from KNC1 is consist of sale org AA and AB sale value.

Then I want to find other tables which use sale org, customer code and fiscal year for query sale value per month (12 months)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no exact report matching your requirement. In that case you need to CUSTOMIZE a report using ABAPers Help.

However, you can try with MCTE

If you believe, this is not sufficent, either copy this report or the other S_ALR_* report that I have mentioned to a customized report and need to make the changes according to your requirement.

Regards,

Ravi