cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LE Qty/ Palletization Data in WM View - 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please clarify my below doubts.

1) In material master WM-2 view for the Loading Equipment Quantity there are three fields such as LE qty 1, LE qty 2 & LE qty 3.

Whats the use of these three fields in Putaway ?

Can anyone explain with an example (i.e when will we use these fields & in which case system considers the entry maintained in the LE Qty 2 & 3)

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe this the option maintained in material master (LE qty 1, LE qty 2 & LE qty 3)are the possibilities of material received in different SUT from vendor .This SUT also maintained in storage unit type search for the storage type search.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In addition the answers above, please check OSS note 110702 - Palletization data in the material

master.

This should be of good help.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

The SAP note which you provided was very useful.

I hope we use the 3rd Palletization/LE Qty field only in case of Bulk Storage.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The LE fields are used to identify how you want this material put away. Say for example, you stock standard Xerox paper. You know that 40 boxes fit on a standard warehouse pallet and only one pallet can fit into your storage bin. Therefore, you would set the LE quantity to 40 BOX.

When the TO is generated, it will create a new TO item for each qty of 40 - so that you can put them away in different bins.

The other LE fields are so you can maintain alternate Storage Units

Example: 40 Box, 400 Reams, 1 Skid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are for palletizations for different SUs.Palletization of master is only possible during PUTAWAY.Hence all of them are for PUTAWAY.You cant have palletization if your stirage type is BULK.

Regards,

Ajay Das,