cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy setting in BI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone tell me wht all I need to do in BI system when I enter SPROXY to view all software components

Because after configuration I am able to view only standard software component like

SAP BASIS 7.00

BI CONT 7.03

SAP ABA 7.00

ST-PI 2005_1_700

These are all software component I can see but I need to get all software components.

Please help me wht all configuration we need to do to get solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure the connectivity is established - /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the connectivity of BI with PI system.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40574601-ec97-2910-3cba-a0fdc10f...

This gives you the idea about settings and configurations required.

Regards,

Reyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link wht u provide is after the setting up the proxy configuration but I need before.

Can u plz provide proxy configuration in XI and BI system becasue our babsis team done the settings but i am bale to see only standard software components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check all the settings as per blog suggested by vijay,

specifically check all your tcpip communications (lcrsaprfc,sapsldapi...)

give a restart , then also if you are not able to found your SWC, try creat new one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The document which u provide show after configuring the PROXY setting in both XI and BI.

By doing that i am able to see only standard software component instead of all.

Can anyone please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

In Bi Systems...go to sm59 and create 2 RFC connections of type 'T'....one with SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC....give the program ID, gatewat host and name which is registered in XI in both the connections....next go to SLDAPICUST and give the xiappluser and XI port name.....and next go to sxmb_adm---in the integration engine configuration..give the required parameters...

Thanks,

Goutham