cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order can not be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I unable to create delivery with reference to my order, i'm getting message like mentioned below

"No schdule lines due for delivery up to the selected date"

Can you some body give solution for this

Thanks & regards

kesav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum with the same error message. You will get lot of inputs. This topic was discussed many times. Put some effort and still if you face any issue, you are most welcome to update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kesav,

Suppose a sales order is created for item X & customer A. The qty of the item X is 2 & the order is created today i.e on 18/05/2009. There will be 2 cases here:

Item in Stock (2 quantities)

If the item is in stock, then the system will display the schedule lines as under

Delivery Date...............Order qty.........Rounded Qty..............Confirmed Qty.

18/05/2009...........................2........................2...............................2

For this sales order if you create a delivery today i.e. on 18/05/2009, then the system will create a delivery.

Item not in stock

If the item is not in stock, then the system will not confirm the schedule line for the item & it will be as under:

Also the system will display the availability check screen & it will suggest a delivery date & the schedule line will look like

Delivery Date...............Order qty.........Rounded Qty..............Confirmed Qty.

18/05/2009...........................2......................2.................................0

In this case if a delivery is created, then the system will display the following error

"No schdule lines due for delivery up to the selected date"

Note:

1. The system will create a delivery for a sales order only if there is atleast 1 quantity in the confirmed quantity field in the schedule lines for the date on which the delivery is being created.

2. Run the availability check for the item using VA02 - enter sales order number - double click on the line item - go to schedule lines - click on material availability & check whether there are sufficient quantities to be confirmed.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Idhasoft Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I think your schedule line is in the future and hence you are getting this error message. In the SO please check the Confirmed Schedule line date and fill in the same while creating the delivery and it should be created.

Hope this will help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Mani

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VA03 and enter your Sales Order Document no. and execute.

Then GO To --> Item --> Schedule Line

there check when is the Delivery Date for the Confirmed Quantity.

Now go to VL01N and fill the same date at Selection Date and then proceed.

This is because as per the schedule line the delivery date must be on some future date as per the availability of material so before that date you can not create the Delivery.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Amitesh Anand