cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing element in IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem regarding my IDOC, ORDERS05. One of the elements in subtree E1EDP01, which is ROUTE, is missing. When I access we05 and we10, I can see all necessary elements except for the ROUTE field. I have already tested the payload in XI, but it didn't produce any errors. The ROUTE field was also present in the testing. How come there's no ROUTE field in the IDOC? please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

IX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check your mapping, whether ROUTE is filled with appr. values at runtime. Also you may check whether in your source message (which is converted to ORDERS05) the values you expect in ROUTE are available.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have already tested the payload in XI. I think there's no error in my mapping since there was a ROUTE field in XI test. But in we05 and we10, there's no ROUTE field.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius,

How are you testing the payload in XI?

In the test tab of the message mapping?

Try to test from the Run Time Work Bench -> Component Monitoring->Integration Engine

And see if the new idoc create has the route field or not.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

Then a cache refresh might help (sxi_cache) or - suggested above - you might need to reimport the IDoc structure to make sure there are no differences or inconsitencies.

Kai

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the metadata.Check in IDX2. if it is not there re import it. Check the cache also. Refresh Cache.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried what you said Ravi but the same result came out. There was a ROUTE field with a value 5. Both IR and ID show the same results. I can't resend the certain message because I'm already in PRD. I tried testing it in QAS, but there's a different result. There's a ROUTE field in the IDOC in QAS. This error is so weird..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We think the error was caused by the problem we had before regarding 'max no. of 100 conversations exceeded'. After the sap note was applied by the basis guy, we haven't encountered a similar error yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check in outbound idoc in XI and check whether the ROUTE field exists or not?

If exists check in R/3 (we05) how the idoc appears there .

Afterwards you can take help of abaper and check how the data is parsed and made use ...

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

again import the IDOC....