cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning on profit center level

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have following situation:

I have customer which have 4 open items relevant for dunning. The difference between then are the profit center. If I run the dunning and use free selection profit center the system selects only 2 items (correct). However if I want to select the last 2 items on this customer the system selects them but says that the customer has been dunned already. Only 2 items have been dunned the others not. Now the question is whether the standard SAP dunning allows to use the free selection (profit center) but it won't work properly since the customer can be dunned only once for certain level.

Please advice.

Best regards,

Krysia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the Dunning Area concept in this regard to resolve the issue.

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is actually not an answer to my question. My question was whether the standard SAP dunning allows to use the free selection (profit center) but it won't work properly since the customer can be dunned only once for certain level.

Is that correct?

I did not ask for solution.

Best regards,

Krysia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Free selection tab filters the line items from being dunned (on selecting exclustion).

In your case, customer master is already updated with the dunning level. As the standard SAP not allows you dun agian at the same level.

Either you have to change the master data / use the dunning area.

Hope iam clear

VVR