Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection pool XIAlerting:DesolationRow: is exhausted

former_member200339
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Forum,

i am trying to raise alert for adapter framework errors in XI - 3.0 SPS23,

(i have made the alertcategory-with all standard container elements, also i have made the alert configuration rule in the rwb, with all the fields as ' * ' except the receiver interface name...where i have put the actual value)

but it is not happening, the error i see in defaulttrace is

com.sap.aii.af.service.alerting.Connection##com.sap.aii.af.service.alerting.Connection.newJcoClientForCentralMonitoringServer()#J2EE_GUEST#0##n/a##d11f9de0436d11dec6d70012799eddc6#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_5##0#0#Error##Plain###Connection pool XIAlerting:DesolationRow: is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 10 connections.

and

com.sap.aii.af.service.alerting.Alert##com.sap.aii.af.service.alerting.Alert.run()#J2EE_GUEST#0##n/a##d11f9de0436d11dec6d70012799eddc6#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_5##0#0#Error##Plain###JCoClient connection missingHost:XXXxid_XID_00|AdapterType:SOAP|Sender::BS_xxx_SAP|Receiver::BS_xxx|Interface:MI_IA_ECollectionResp:http://sapport.com/ECollectionResp|MsgID:7fbfdc30-436d-11de-c74d-0012799eddc6

i have restarted the server (java+abap), but this didnt help,

can you please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread:

Regards,

Ravi

former_member200339
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks forum for all inputs....

i applied the following solution.....

i could find a lot alert rules in the rwb, and deleted the unused and reduntant ones.....i guess these huge number of alert rules were occupying the JCo connection from the pool.....

i didnt restart anything.....but tested my scenario after some time....may be the connection pool was refreshed......

now i can see that Connection pooling exhaust problem not happenning...and alert getting raised for adapters

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200339
Participant
0 Kudos

answered...

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please tune the following properties of the SAP XI AF Core J2EE Service. You can access it via

cluster -> services in the J2EE Offline Configuration Tool.

Modify:

alerting.maxConnections -> set the new value to 10

alerting.maxWaitTime -> set the new value to 2500

Save the changes and restart the J2EE Engine and try to reproduce the behaviour.

Regards

Mark

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos