cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get UME Attributes through front page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is it possible to pull UME attribute of a user like "department" through front page?

I only know to go to custom attributes and custom attribute mapping and pull it through

getPropertyValue but can we pull the user details like department set in UME

Please suggest

Thanks

Namita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namitha,

You can use below link to get, In Mode you should pass UserAttribList to get Atrribute and UserList to get Users in that Group.

"https://Server:Port/XMII/Illuminator?service=admin&Mode=UserAttribList&Content-Type=text/xml&group=XMII Administrators&IllumLoginName=loginId&IllumLoginPassword=pwd"

Regards,

Padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

How do we take this in front page throught curly braces or getPropertyValue

Thanks

Namita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I dont know about Curly braces whether you can do for this , But cud be done for getting roles and User using curly braces or getPropertyValue.

I Could only suggest you to do as below as far my knowledge ,

Create XML query.

Configure above XML Query in Transaction, in links map (XML Query) URL like given below

"https://Server:Port/XMII/Illuminator?service=admin&Mode=UserAttribList&Content-Type=text/xml&group=XMII Administrators&IllumLoginName=loginId&IllumLoginPassword=pwd"

Test in Workbench You will get Attributes as Output.

Pass this to Document and get it in Frontpage using Xacute and Grid.

Regards,

Padma.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the 'Department' named UME attribute is truly in your user session then you should see it with /XMII/PropertyAccessServlet?Mode=List

If it is there, then using document.APPLETNAME.getPropertyValue("Department"); will give you this value. The curly brace approach will work nicely on an irpt or within applet tags to influence a query such as:

<PARAM NAME="Param.1" VALUE="">

Answers (0)