cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to import vendor master. Check tables have been imported, mapping is also done but when I import an xml file imported from R/3 [thru XI] I am getting an error [in import manager while using CREMDM04 map ] -> "Map cannot loaded because E1LFA1M is not a source."

Not sure where I have gone wrong - Can some one help ?

Regards,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

This error comes when your xml file structure is not matching with your xsd. Please check your xml file and xsd carefully. But, this has nothing to do with your repository or maps. Checking the way the xml file is generated in xi may be helpful.

Hope this helps and let us kknow the result...

Regards,

Rajani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajani,

Just to reconfirm if we are using the right one: we have used - CREDITOR_EXTRACT for extracting vendors. Something tells me that we might have used a wrong object. We did not see "vendors" any where in the drop down list of 'extraction object' while using mdm_clnt_extr.

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

Frankly speaking, I never worked on the standard Vendor extraction from R/3. But, my previous post is based on my experience with the same error while importing into a custom repository and in that case, the problem was with my input xml file.

All the Best,

Rajani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Import Maps are specific for both, file type [XML/Excel etc.] AND the name of the source table within the file. In your case, the map expects a source table called E1LFA1M. So make sure you [or XI ] call it this way - then it should work.

Regards,

Martin