cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer XXXX does not exist (Please change entry in plant XXXX)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When creating a PO getting the below error message.

Customer XXXX does not exist (Please change entry in plant XXXX)

As the error suggests the shipping data is maintained and the customer number is also maintained.

The specified customer number is also maintained for the sales organisation data.

Can you please let me know what is the problem here in creating a PO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the customer is not maintained for the sales organisation that is specified in STO customizing (see which sales org your plant record in table T001W has)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is already maintianed. But still its not allowing to create the PO. The same error persists.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is "this is already maintained"

The loading group in material master or the customer number in vendor master?

Do you have the sales org in your T001W table ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loading group in material master and customer number in vendor master is already maintained.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you see a sales organisation in your T001W record for your plant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I can find that. There exists a customer number and the sales org. is also maintained there. Please let me know if we are missing out on anything here

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you see the the distribution channel as well in T001W?

if yes, check if you material is maintained for this sales org and distribution channel and has a loading group.

chekc if your customer is maintained for this sales org and distribution channel and whether a shipping condition is maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen,

Even this is maintained. Can you tell me if we are missing something else on this

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of PO is this?

A stock transfer PO ? a return PO, or subcontracting?

Are you using storage location to storage location STOs? if yes, then check in T001L if you have a different sales org, distribution channel there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Trying to raise a PO as a standard PO. But this is stock transfer beteen two company codes. The supplying plant is maintained as a vendor.

I'm sure that we are missing out something silly which we are not able to figure out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

The probelm is resolved. As you mentioned the sales org and the division was not maintained. But I was checking this in the receiving plant where as this had to be checked for the supplying plant.

But I'd still award you points as you gave the correct answer to extend the sales org and the distribution channel to the customer.

Thanks,

Neethu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Same error we are facing " Customer does not exists ..Please change the entry in Plant ...), As per the answers got checked . all are maintained

Regards

Kingsley B

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

receivng plant needs to assign with a customer no.