cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : Workflow for Pricing Condition Creation ( VK11)

VijayasekarK
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends ,

I have a requirement where a workflow has to be brought in

for creating pricing conditions.

(i.e) User Will create condition thru VK11 and for releasing ( Status : RELEASED ) it will follow workflow approval procees.

I have searched for the standard businees object's for the same and i could not able to find any thing.

Can any one suggest me the right methodology for the same.....

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Did you switch ON the Event trace(<b>SWELS</b>) and run the <i>Business Process</i> once? By checking the Event Log(<b>SWEL</b>), you will get to know the feasibility of any requirement.

Based on the Business Object used, you can get the appropiate Standard Workflow in SWETYPV Txn.

Hope this answer should be useful.

Regards,

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

VijayasekarK
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekar ,

I have checked the Event Log , when condition's are created thru VK11 there is no event triggered for that same . Hence i hope Workflow is not possbible for pricing......

What about your view on that ....

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I think thers is no std workflow for the same. You have to develop your custom WF for it.

Check if you can raise the event from the same user exit were you are creating pricing condition and use it for your custom workflow.

Hope this helps you forming the solution.

Regds,

Akshay

PS : Rewad the points if it helps solving the problem.

VijayasekarK
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay ,

I do not think we can create a workflow for creating condition bcoz...

1. No Business object available

2. No user exit's available for VK11 / VK12 transactions

The only way i think is triggering CHANGE DOCUMENTS & MESSAGES which is not appropriate.....

What do u think????

--- Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I could not understand why change document approach is not appropriate.

Anyway ,I could find Business object for Condition- BUS3005. But it is in very basic stage.

You will need to add everything i.e required attributes and methods to this object. Delegate modified object to BUS3005.

As you mentioned, there is no user exit fro VK11, we can go for change document approach.

Then you can use change document to link this modified object for creation of Condition records and trigger your custom workflow.

Let me know if still any clarifiction needed.

Regds,

Akshay

PS: Reward with points if answer helps to resolve your problem.

Answers (0)