cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our scenario, the client creates the Outbound Delivery with the Batch determination and saves the document. Later on when the goods is ready for dispatch they do the Picking which is from different Storage Location.

Generally the system allows the change of the Storage location. But now there is an error message

'Only & & of material & & available'

When Availability was checked it shows the Stock available in the storage location for the given date.

Yet we get the error while Picking the material.

I fail to understand why the system is behaving like this. For the same material when we do the same scenario in the Testing Server we don't face the same error.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

make sure that material is not reserved for any stock like blocked stock, project stock etc. i.e. it should be available as unrestricted stock

Then, I think it should work.

Kindly tell if you get any other solution

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually there are no blocked or reserved stock. All the stock is in unrestricted use only. As I have mentioned, I can see the material available for the Delivery in the required SLoc. Yet the system does not allow picking stating only 0 Qty is available.

But since the deliveries are created with Batches which are later picked, I have a doubt that those quantities also need to be considered.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

Then I think you should make sure if the material is blocked for Physical Inventory. Because in this case you can see the stock but can not use the same as it is on hold for Physical Inventory.

If you find any other solution kindly tell me.

regards,

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing the ND to PD in material master record and check again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

In our case the Material does not have MRP type ND it is always PD.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After a long search and trial it was found that there is a bug in the program which needs to be corrected by applying the note 776529.

Regards,

Karthik.