cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while testing webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have upgarded XI 3.0 to PI 7.1. In XI 3.0 we have exposed RFC's as Webservices and now they are transpoted to PI 7.1

These web services works properly in XI 3.0 but giving following error in PI 7.1,

CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION: An exception of type CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION has occurred, but was neither handled locally nor by a RAISING clause declared .. The Transformation / 1BCDWB/WSS0070913132759663089 could not be executed.

The RFC's in PI 7.1 are also working fine.

Do I have to again expose the RFC's here in PI 7.1 or this is some other problem.

Please help.

Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Do I have to again expose the RFC's here in PI 7.1 or this is some other problem.

you need to expose the RFC again..if

1) there is a change in the target url in the wsdl file that you are consuming in web-dynpro...change in hostname, port etc

2) if the RFC structure is changed...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your mapping working fine?

the issue seems to be when the message is getting transformed.

Can you retest your mapping and see.

Also where are you getting this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

There is no mapping involved here. Actually these RFC's are written in XI and exposed as webservice and I am consuming these webservice in my Web dynpro application.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this error when i am testing the web services in Web service navigator.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Shabarish,

>

> There is no mapping involved here. Actually these RFC's are written in XI and exposed as webservice and I am consuming these webservice in my Web dynpro application.

>

> Regards,

> Shweta

If the implementation of the WS is done in XI when moved to PI 7.1 does the server address etc get changed?

In that case your WS address has changed i.e SOAP URL. So then you will have to handle the same too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the URL (Host and port) of the webservices have changed.

I'll again expose the webservice now and check whether the error gets resolved.

Thanks a lot for the replies.

Regards,

Shweta