cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishers rights - no Enterprise Recipients avialable

janusz_sokolowski
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a question - which rights are needed to create/edit publication. I searched forum, read publisher doc and didn't find solution of my problem:

-> Work on BO XI 3.1 in InfoView

-> I create a user publisher who will create publications and assign him rights as described in xi3_publisher_en.pdf

-> I log as publisher, create new Publication, add documents and I want to add Enterprise recipients - there are NO users/groups in the list.

When i add user publisher to Administrator group - everything is ok - publisher can see users and groups in this list.

Rights which the publisher has:

Full control over:

- Folder with publication and documents

- Documents to publish

- Users who will be reciepints,

- Universe and connection used in publication

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member793810
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at this SAP Notes to get solution...

1302767 - What rights are needed for the user publishing reports to Business Objects Enterprise using the BW Publisher Service

[https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3030312669765F7361706E6F7465735F6E756D6265723D3133303237363726]

Bashir Awan

Publications are not the same thing as publishing reports in SAP BW using the BW Publisher.

Try to provide the publisher with view rights on the top level of groups and users (CMC->Users & Groups->Manager->Top Level security->All USers/All groups)

Regards,

Stratos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janusz!

Do you have a solution? I have the same trouble. I need to grant normal users the right for Publications, anthing works until the basic user is adminitrator.

ciao Hakan