Did you mean: 

Deemed/Export under Bond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to do 2 Transaction in Same plant

1)Deemed Export.

2)Export Under bond.

In Logistics-General --> Tax on goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

i maintained Sales areaShipping pointPlantExcise GroupSeries Group+Selection...

1000100010001000A1S1+Export under bond

1000100010001000A1S1+Deemed Export...iam getting error

Target key must be different from source key

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The option may be to define a new distribution channel.

As we did the same in our project

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As in our scenario, we are using different Distribution Channel as ME ( Merchandise Exports) for Deemed Exports.Kindly assign different distribution channel for Deemed Exports.

As in your case , all the input parametres are same except the condition of Export.So thts why this will not allow you to do this.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For that you have to define a diiferent distibution channel.

define separate distribution channel for exports and for deemed exports then your problem will be solved

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks to all....

but already Defined the Distribution channels.............is ther any way to do ....all shall i follow to define Distribution channel.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

As you are saying, already distrbution channels are freezed and cannot have another one for Exports, let us understand that, the actvity of assigning default excise groups and series groups is just to propose Ex. group and series group in J1IIN.

This acivity will not lead to pop up error, as like, in sales document assignment to Sales areas.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is an Error message since you are trying to maintain Default combination of Excise Group and Series Group for Export and in your case everything is same except the Excise Procedure.

So it is required that there must be some difference between the two setting, its always better if you maintain this setting with different Series Group for different type of Export Scenario.

The other way is do not maintain this Determination Rule, and while creating the Excise Invoice do this manually.

Also go through the IMG document for the same.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Even if i take some other Diff Series group,iam getting same error.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The distribution channel for Domestic Export (Deemed Export) and Export to other country must be different too.

So pl. make different Distribution Channel and then do the setting.

The error " Target key must be different from Source Key" means one of the component of Sales Area (i.e., Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel, Division) must be different in Export and Deemed Export Scenario. Generally it is the Distribution channel which use to be different.

regards

Amitesh

Edited by: AA on May 18, 2009 12:17 PM