cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

classic scenario pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai .

1. i have configured classic scenario and try to open shopping cart.but i got an error regarding the pricing problem.i followed oss notes 539720 ,There i come to know that i had to activate the implementation of bbp_product_price in the bbp_pricidata_read badi.

2. so i am trying to activate the particular badi but unfortunately it is not allowed me to activate me .can any one give me the solution to activate it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why can you not activate the Badi? Are you receiving an error? (If so provide error details) or are you receiving an auth check (check /NSU53 after you cannot access the Badi, any 'red' checks??)

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai jason,

thanks for your reply.whenever i tried to activate the badi ,initially it is asking the language and later it is asking access key.how can i get the access key.if i didnt give the access key the program will be in the displayed mode .

regards,

chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai jason,

thanks for your reply.whenever i tried to activate the badi ,initially it is asking the language and later it is asking access key.how can i get the access key.if i didnt give the access key the program will be in the displayed mode .

regards,

chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai jason,

regards,

chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai jason,

regards,

chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai jason,

thanks and