cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound and outbound Interfaces are not getting reflected in the Business

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have done all the configurations in SLD ( Like Products, Software components, assigned technical systems to the business system. It was all working fine. But unfortunately we need to change the client in source system i.e in R3 front. Then the problem started. When i assigned the business system for Service without party in Intergration Builder-Configuration(Integration Repository) there the Receiver and the Sender details(I mean the inbound and the outbound interfaces) are not getting reflected. Some times the interfaces are getting reflected and sometimes its not. Am unable to know whatz the problem behind it.

I have refreshed the chache and restared the server and also in SMICM also.

Am not sure whether this is happening because i have changed the client. Please help me to get out of this.

Thankyou.

Awaiting your Reply,

Fari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the reason for this problem coulde be the connectivity issue of ESR with Business. cross check the ESR connectivity with your system.

Regards,

Reyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the ESR connectivity also everything is fine..... I think the problem is with the Post installation... Can you pelease suggest me...

Regards,

Fari

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fari,

Can you please explain what do you mena by this statement?

"Some times the interfaces are getting reflected and sometimes its not."

Can you double check if you have added the Product containing the SWCV to the Technical system and assigned this TS to the newly created BS.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fari,

In general you have to create a Business system for the new client and assign the technical system to this new BS.

Then in ID, import the Business System.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanyou verymuch for your response. I am done with that alternative too.. After doing all the things i have posted..