cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE-3 Close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

I created ARE-1/ARE-3.....after update the Transaction ,i need to Close the Transaction.

But i cant able to see the that option, I checked in LG>BT>Export under Excise Regulations-->Transaction Configuration.

But that option it self not there.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For ARE-1 and ARE-3 you can updated the both as soon as you recieve the proof of export or certificate of rewarehousing.

FOR Updating ARE-3

Easy Access Path SAP Easy Access India Localization Menu (J1ILN) > Indirect Taxes > Sales/Outbound Movements > Exports Under Excise Regulations > Deemed Exports > Central Processing >

Transaction Code J1IA301

On the initial screen, select u201CA06 Updateu201D and u201CR12 ARE3 Internal documentu201D, enter ARE3 Internal Document and press Enter .

At Header data, click on certification dates tab, enter details of Rewarehousing Certificates in respective fields u201CCountersigned by Customeru201D u201CArrived Back u2013 In case of Return exportu201D, Click on Check button and Click on Save button. System will display a message of u201CStatusu201D, click on u201CYesu201D button to continue.

Now are-3 is updated but as far as i know we canot close ARE-3

We can only close BOND and ct3 licenses only

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

To Close Certificate/License: - J1ILIC05

On the initial screen, enter the Internal Bond No. and Year and press Enter . To close the Certificate/License, click on Save

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

Thanks for you r reply....i checked with the Std system ,There is no such a option,But my client wnats to this option....

Regards

raj.