cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment method for DD and config for DD charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

1. I created a payment method for Demand Drafts as " D" . My client requirement is, he wants a single check to be generated for all the docs as yourself to issue to bank. i am unable to.

2. I configured for D changes and assigned to charge indicator. I even assigned the GL account for bank charges. But still the Bank charges are not updated in the payment doc ot the Gl account.

Could anybody help me?

regards

jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

alternate solution given

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How did you resolve this?

We are having similar requirement and want the DD Charges to be a separate accounting entry.

Please share.

Thanks.

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want "yourself" on the check to be printed, then you need to go like this.

Create a One Time Vendor, and post invoices. As one time vendor do not have master data when ever you create invoice for one time vendor, it will ask for name, there u can mention the same as Yourself.

Then You can go to F-58 and can print the check.

I do not how far it will be suitable for your current requirement. Just try to check with the above scenario.

Hope u understood.

regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

Please go to SE16 and type V_T045G .This table will help you to maintain the bank charges against your Payment menthod. This should trigger the bank charges while you do F110.

Thanks

Sanjay Durg