Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's the meaning of thes user exit, and how to use it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I found two exits, USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK and USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN_MANU , can somebody tell me how to use these.

prmoise to reward helpful answers.

thanks in advance.

elly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elly,

It would be better if you tell what your requirement is, so that we can tell you how to find the correct user exit to use.

The general procedure is to put a break point in these user exits and see if the control stops at these user exits on particular user actions like pressin Save button etc.

So , let us know what your requirement is.

REgards,

Ravi

5 REPLIES 5

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elly,

It would be better if you tell what your requirement is, so that we can tell you how to find the correct user exit to use.

The general procedure is to put a break point in these user exits and see if the control stops at these user exits on particular user actions like pressin Save button etc.

So , let us know what your requirement is.

REgards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User exits are places with in the standard code, where you can write your custom logic.

If you take a example of making a entry into a custom table, while a Sales order is being created, you can do that inside the user exit. The tricky part will be to find out what are the values available for you to access inside the user exit.

The names you have mentioned sound like Subroutines, os you need to find the INVLUDE name where these exist and do the coding there.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi thanks.

I am a functional consultant, my user require to check sales order header information when input manual condition type. I don't know whether any user exits can fulfil this?

cheers

elly

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

<b>

USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK</b> (module pool SAPMV61, program MV61AFZA)

You can install additional checks to the standard checks of condition lines (e.g. maximum/minimum value).

<b>USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN_MANU</b> (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZB)

You can use this user exit to change the ready-for-input fields of the manually entered condition record in add mode in the condition screen.

Just have look below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/14/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/14/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/frameset.htm

regards

vinod