cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS ARITIMATIC OPERATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

how to convert time in to exact hours or minutes in DMS.

we have a scenraio in which we need the time difference mean the time in which plant remains shutdown.So that we can find the stoppage time of plant due to any reason. and with the help of this stoppage time we can calculate the production loss.

Say the production capacity of plant is 15 TON a day i will divided this with 24 to find the production of an hour. 15/24 = 0.625

with the help of characteristics i have already calculate the stoppage time

example difference= finish time - start time ( all the three characteristics data type is time)

difference finish time, start time all are characteristics with data type Date

the result of difference can be in any type mean in can be 01:15:25 (hour/minutes/seconds) here is the problem. if i covert this value of 01:15:25 (hour/minutes/seconds) to hours for example 01:15:25(hour/minutes/seconds) = 1.25hour. Than what can i do i simply multiply this with the production capacity and find out the total production loss. 0.625*1.25 = 0.78125 ( hourly production of plnat mutiply with the stoppage time in hours)

Hope you will understand the problem.

Regards

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed

You need advice of expert ABAP consultant.May be programatically you can do this and display value where you want it.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande