Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find Infoset for SAP Standard Query report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to Add more fields in the SAP Standard report. THis report is created by Query.

ie : TCODE : S_PH0_48000450 - Date Monitoring .

How to find infoset for a TCODE .

Thanks

Partha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the t-code: S_PH0_48000450 , go to Systems menu > Status. Double click on the program name.the program name: 'AQZZ/SAPQUERY/H2DATE_MONITOR==' is derived from user group and query name.

in sq01 > go to Edit > Other user group.

Find user group: /SAPQUERY/H2

Query is: DATE_MONITOR. check the screen for the respective infoset of the query. It should be: /SAPQUERY/HR_ADM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this transaction, the report associated is, /SAPQUERY/H2G. So I searched the queries available in SQ01.

Now the change the user group, there I could find the user group /SAPQUERY/H2 under Global Query Area. Under this user group, there are only few queries are available.

Check all the reports here.

Regards,

Santhosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look to report AQZZ/SAPQUERY/H2DATE_MONITOR== with se38 or se80

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the t-code: S_PH0_48000450 , go to Systems menu > Status. Double click on the program name.the program name: 'AQZZ/SAPQUERY/H2DATE_MONITOR==' is derived from user group and query name.

in sq01 > go to Edit > Other user group.

Find user group: /SAPQUERY/H2

Query is: DATE_MONITOR. check the screen for the respective infoset of the query. It should be: /SAPQUERY/HR_ADM