Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Status Previous Value in Complaint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing one problem.

When I am changing my complainet and saving it again at that time I want to read both Status of that complaint.

Suppose when I open complainet, status is Status1 and after change status is Status2. I want to compaire both the status.

I am able to read current status with CURRENT_VALUE method of collection_wrapper class. But I am also trying to read previous value for the same field status with PREVIOUS_VALUE method of collection_wrapper class. But it is returning blank .

I try so many other way but the problem is every time when page refresh, GET/SET method for that field updating value. I also try with CRM_ORDER_READ FM but that is also returning value based on current runtime version of the complaint.

Please suggest how i will read this previous value.

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

The easiest method would be to create an attribute in the context node class and store current status.

When you change the status, capture the new value in the SET method(before you overwrite your attribute to store status)...compare both the values as required.

Regard,

Masood Imrani S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Otherwise if you have a requirement like ....where in you need to have access to previous status then

create a value attribute and keep it populating with the earlier status before you change the status.

For example if you change status from STAT1 to STAT2, store STAT1 in a value attribute before you change the status to STAT2.

Ideally you can do this in the SET method as here there are varaibles which have old and new values

( <nval> etc., )

Regards,

Masood Imrani S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masood,

Thanks for reply.

I was doing following same way but could not check properly.

Problem was already solved.

Regards

Gaurav