cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading duplicates in an infoobject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where I have to load duplicate data into my infoobject.Say I have k1 which is the key field and a1 which is an attribute.

k1 a1

248 311

248 312

456 312

458 313

So can anyone please tell me a way in which I can achieve this .This is very urgent and I will be looking forward to your suggestions.

Regards,

Kal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kal,

In the Info Package screen, under Process Tab select option 'ONLY PSA' and Check the option 'Ignore Duplicate records' and check the another option 'Update subsequently to the Data target'

From BW 3.0 you can determine for DataSources for master data attributes and texts whether the extractor transfers more than one data record in a request for a value belonging to time-independent master data.

Independently of the extractor settings (the extractor potentially delivers duplicate data records) you can use this indicator to tell the BW whether or not you want it to handle any duplicate records.

This is useful if the setting telling the extractor how to handle duplicate records is not active, but the system is told from another party that duplicate records are being transferred (for example, when data is loaded from flat files).

Regards

Krishnam Raju

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kal,

you can try a1 be compound infoobject of k1,

rsd1, tab 'compound', add a1 there.

or if not go with compound, you can 'merge' the value to k1, so