cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery order not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have one problem relating about delivery creation, when i'm creating delivery, delivery will created and system giving delivery number also, but i'm creating transport order with reference to delivery order system telling that delivery does not exit and i have checked in vl02 also system telling that delivery does not exit. Can you tell any body what i ve to do for this problem ? I think delivery not updated?

waiting for reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use Tcode SM12 and see that there will be a lock against your id for LIKP/LIPS table. the delivery doc is not appearing in the tables because database is not updated. take the help of basis to clear the lock and try creating it again.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to update termination at table levels. Please check in transaction SM13 whether there is any log (by entering the date as delivery creation date) then select that enty and execute the repeat update

Thanks,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesav,

Ask ur abaper to debug when u save the delivery. Hope it will help.

Cheers,

Anil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ovlk select your delivery type and check what is maintained for the field "NR int. assgt.". Next go to vn01 and ensure that the same object is maintained there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi balaji,

Thank you for your reply. I have checked in ovlk , the number assingnment is correct but still i'm unable to get my delivery order. Please provide solution for this problem as early as possible.

thanks & regards

kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

From the info that you have provided, I guess the delivery is somehow getting deleted immediately after creation. Have you put in any user exits to check certains conditions in the delivery. I believe some conditions are not getting fulfilled and hence the delviery is getting deleted. I assume this because you are telling us that you are not able to see the delivery again even in VL02n.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mani ,

Thanks for your reply,

I didn't put any user exits for checking delivery conditions, but i unable to change and display the my delivery order. But system giving delivery order number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in SAP tables whether that number is exists or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yadav,

Thank you for your reply,

Can you tell me , how can i check my delivery number in tables.

Thanks & regards

kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check in LIKP table. Pass ur delivery number as vbeln.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yadav,

Already i have done that, but i didn't find out the my delivey number there. system telling that delivery number not in the table.

Please give me any another alternative for this problem.

Thanks & Regards

kesav