Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Packing Instructions for Outbound Delivery

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've created a Packing Instruction (POP1 + POF1) for a Material 123456, using the Key Combination Material/Plant.

How can I use those Instructions into VL02n ?

Any idea?

Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL02n, click on 'box' button or just do (ShiftF6). You get a packing dialogue screen. On this screen click the round button with Red and White cross on left top of the screen, or just do "CtrlF3". The material will be packed in handling Unit/s based on your palletization data.

As you have maintained Packing Instructions for Material/Plant combination, system checks the Material from the delivery and the plant and chooses appropriate Packing Instruction to pack the delivery items.

Amit G

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI David,

Check whether you have maintained the required config under the following settings.

Logistics - General>Automatic Packing>Determination of Packing Instructions

If you have maintained the procedure as well as the necessary condition records in POF1 for your determination type maintained in your determination procedure, then you can use the Automatic Packing Icon in the delivery to make use of your POP1 & POF1.

You can find the Auto-Pack Icon by clicking the packing button in the delivery.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answers.

But I want to do this:

When creating the delivery, after giving the Material Position, I want to check if a Packing Instruction exist for the combination "Material/Ship-to party/Plant", and add others packages from this P.I. into the delivery as Pack.Position....

Any idea ?

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I didn't get understand your query completely.

Can you explain the scenario which you are into? if possible explain it with an example which will be more easy to discuss.

Thanks & Regards,

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create an outbound delivery of material 123456. Material has been packed into Boxes, of 1 Pallet.

On one Pallet, I have max.4 levels with max.6 Boxes on each level, 1 Box contain max.2 Materials 123456.

For this material 123456, I want to add 2 "covering-sheets" into each box, and a cover only if I have 6, 12, 18 or 24 Boxes....For example, If we have less than 6 boxes, I have to add the difference as empty boxes as pack.position into the delivery document...

So, how can I add the "covering-sheet" and the "cover" into this delivery ? Boxes and Pallet are already present into the Delivery as HU.

Regards,

David

former_member611006
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Edit:

I create a delivery for Material 123456. This material is packed into HU:

- 2x 123456 into 1 Box

- 24 Boxes on 1 Pallet

We have to add :

- 1x "Covering-sheet" on each Material (into the Box) ==> Pack.Position into Delivery

- 1 Cover on each Pallet-levels (6,12,18,24 Boxes) ==> Pack.Position into Delivery.

For example, if I have less than 6 Boxes on the Pallet, I have to add the difference (empty Box) as Pack.Position into the Delivery.

Hope it's clear enough... ;-D

Regards,

David