cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BIZTALK to PI Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a requirement i should integrate BIZTALK to PI, where BIZTALK sends IDOC to PI.

is there any way that i can create Thirdparty Technical system and BS in PI for BIZTALK and send IDOC from BIZTALK to PI.

for this what are the Backend configurations i have to do, like RFC destination & PORT from BIZTALK/PI.

Thank You,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member556412
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please follow the following step to create Third party TS and BS

Create a Product and a Software Component

Go to Start Integration Builder (Transaction SXMB_IFR) -> System Landscape Directory -> Software Catalog.

Define a Product.

Define a Software Component and assign it to the above Product.

1. Access path u2013 Start Integration Builder (Transaction SXMB_IFR) -> System Landscape Directory -> Technical Landscape

2. Create a technical system of type u2018Third-Partyu2019 to identify the third party system.

3. Specify the Host name

4. Add the system to the software component created previously

5. Similarly create a technical system of type u2018Web AS ABAPu2019 to identify the client on the R/3 system

6. Now, follow the access path u2013 Start Integration Builder (SXMB_IFR) -> System Landscape Directory -> Business Landscape

1. Create a new business system to identify the Third party system system

2. Specify the corresponding third-party TS

3. Give a Logical system name

4. Select your product and SWC

5. Identify the BS as an Application System and select your Integration server

6. Similarly, create a business system to identify the R/3 system

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to create a Business/Technical system for the third party.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/09/6beb170d324216aaf1fe2feb8ed374/content.htm

Configure the BizTalk SAP adapter with details of PI system.

In PI Integration Directory,provide the receiver determination,interface determination.

Hope this will work.

Thanks,

Tiny

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos