cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice error......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the below error when i am calling webservice from SOAP UI client, i have authorization of SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap-env:Header/>

<soap-env:Body>

<soap-env:Fault>

<faultcode>soap-env:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring xml:lang="en">CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME:XSLT exception.An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1BCDWB/WSS0060807205412435000.Value is not a valid date in accord with the XML format for ABAP</faultstring>

<detail>

<ns:SystemFault xmlns:ns="http://www.sap.com/webas/710/soap/runtime/abap/fault/system/">

<Host>undefined</Host>

<Component>APPL</Component>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SOAP_CORE</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME:XSLT exception.An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1BCDWB/WSS0060807205412435000.Value is not a valid date in accord with the XML format for ABAP</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SXMLP</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>XSLT exception</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_ST_DESERIALIZATION_ERROR</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1BCDWB/WSS0060807205412435000: Main Program:/1BCDWB/WSS0060807205412435000| Program:/1BCDWB/WSS0060807205412435000| Line: 25| Valid:X</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

<ChainedException>

<Exception_Name>CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME</Exception_Name>

<Exception_Text>Value is not a valid date in accord with the XML format for ABAP</Exception_Text>

</ChainedException>

</ns:SystemFault>

</detail>

</soap-env:Fault>

</soap-env:Body>

</soap-env:Envelope>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

looks like there is a mismatch in the Date and Time format being used by the server side program and the payload you are sending via SOAP UI client. To make sure that there is a consistency in the format please check the standard format for Date/Time in XML standards.

Given below is a reference:

http://www.w3schools.com/Schema/schema_dtypes_date.asp

In short the Date-Time should be specified in UTC format as 'YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss' where

YYYY - indicates the year

MM - indicates the month

DD - indicates the day

T - indicates the start of the required time section

hh - indicates the hour

mm - indicates the minute

ss - indicates the second

There are certain variations to specify the Time zones etc. The details you can find in the above link or by googling "UTC time format".

Please do get back if you still didn't get it solved.

Regards

Barada.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swain,

Thanks for your quick response.

I am just wondering where should i change these settings, Also, I am sending an empty data (request without data). The Webservcie which i am using is from ECC discovery system. Would be great help if you could still give me some idea on how to proceed and change the said one.

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swain,

Thanks for your inputs...

Now i am able to get the response now.

I have done few changes in the request properties in SOAP UI by changing false to true parameter values and it worked.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Swain,

your information have been very useful.

DateTime => String

Miguel Estévez

Edited by: Javier Rodrigo on Mar 30, 2010 2:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changing the data type from xsd:datetime to xsd:string is a workaround that works, but in most cases you would not want to do this.

We've just had the same problem. The proxy was expecting a trailing Z in the value of the xsd:datetime element, but didn't receive it. (it is still valid according to the schema, so the error is on the SAP side).

We managed to solve it by changing the type in the ABAP proxy (which for us was generated based on an interface modelled in ESR/PI)

1. Start sproxy

2. Open the service interface

3. Go to external view tab

4. Expand the port, operation and input and for each xsd:datetime element do the following

5.In ABAP attributes change the Techn. Type from XSDDATETIME_Z to XSDDATETIME_ISO

Dagfinn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I am getting same error as;

'SOAP : 1,001 CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME:XSLT exception'.

Can you tell me what were the changes you did, so that you got the response.

Thanks.

Yats.