Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP purchase order cannot be changed in R/3. Can only be displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

Badly need help on this,

I have a PO copy from SRM to r3. I have deleted PO in SRM web, but the PO copy from r3 has not yet been deleted. I tried to change the PO data from R3 but the system wont allow me. The error says "BBP purchase order cannot be changed in R/3. Can only be displayed".

Questions:

1. how i can deleted or edit PO from r/3 back end?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please remove the content of the field value EKKO-STATU on the database level.

Afterwards the PO will be changeable like a normal backend PO.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi peter,

please tech me on how i can remove ecko.. please

Edited by: Heinrick Palad on May 18, 2009 10:15 AM

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heinrick,

it's only possible in debug mode.

In the SE16 click on the table entry detail -> /h -> change the content of the internal table 'code' in the debugger from 'DISPLAY' to 'EDIT' -> F8.

Then you will be able to change the field content.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Peter,

thanks for quick reply. you mean I will change directly form table? What will be the effects?

Thanks,

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heinrick,

when you update this table field, you will be able to change the PO in the backend system.

Of course this is not the 'normal' way of closing the PO on the backend side, I just suggested this like a possible workaround to make the backend PO changeable / deletable.

After this change -as a possible risk- changes on the SRM PO may not replicated into the backend system, but as I see you are at the moment in this state, I don't think you could loose to much.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI peter,

I just changed the PO in back end. Still the budget has not yet been updated.

Quick background on our current scenario:

The PR from PO comes from activity from a certain project, wherein the PR created will be converted to SRM Shopping cart and will be process up to PO. The PO once approved will have a back end copy. As you know PS have a budget reporting system. the price indicated are still on the "commited" price, meaning the PO has not been totally changed even if I already changed the PO data in table.

Please help..

Thank you so much!