Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete/ edit PO copy from SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

Badly need help on this,

I have a PO copy from SRM to r3. I have deleted PO in SRM web, but the PO copy from r3 has not yet been deleted. I tried to change the PO data from R3 but the system wont allow me. The error says "BBP purchase order cannot be changed in R/3. Can only be displayed".

Questions:

1. how i can deleted or edit PO from r/3 back end?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

please see the thread:

Regards,

Peter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can not edit the PO in R/3 since EBP system is a leading system in ECS scenario.

check BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_CLEAN_REQUP JOBS are running .

status must be updated in backend system too.

your PO change FM would have called up and updated .check it up again. any logs in st22, sm58,st12 and rz20.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the problem description , I understand that you are using ECS , 'Extended Classic Scenario'

In ECS you cannot do any changes to PO in Backend. You will not be able to delete or Edit the PO directly in backend system as PO is leading document in SRM.

You can do the following to delete the PO in backend.

1.Run BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC with the PO GUID using SE37 transaction. This should update

the delete indicator in the backend for the PO.

2. If the first approach does not help You can also try to run the Function Module META_PO_DELETE to delete the PO . Run the FM in SRM system. Provide the PO number and logical system as inputs

Best Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you. I tried to push PO to r3, still I encountered error.

I checked in rz20:

a. PurchOrder 4020014868: Field symbol has not yet been assigned. (the field symbol I used is PHP- in standard)

b. Buffer table not up to date ( i dont know how to resolve this)

Please help me.....

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I request you to analyse your dump in st22

there could be some issue on CUF field.

Do you have EBP-SUS in place ?

regards

muthu