cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I testing my interface while testing i am getting below mapping error.

But here there is no mapping logic only 1:1 simile mapping.

please let me know the reason

error is

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

the error log is incomplete to make any suggestion...can you provide the complete log....

as of now just check if there is any mandatory field in the target side which is not getting value during the mapping....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI abhi,

plz look into belog error log.

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>*

*- <!-- Request Message Mapping*

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if root node of your target message is having occurence as 1..1 then no need of maping it to anything....because if you map it to a source element and if that source element is not occuring then you are bound to get this error.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is my message structure

Source: Target:

Heade Header 1:1

HedgID 1:1 HedgID 1:1

Item 1:1 Item 1:1

Itemdata 1:unbouded Itemdata 1:unbounded

Month 1:1 month 1:1

VolMT 1:1 VolMT 1:1

like this my data type i created,

same as i mapped like this below

Source Target

Heade to Header

HedgId to HedgId

Item to Item

Itemdata to Itemdata

month to month

VolMT to VolMT

please let me any errorr in this

why i am getting error

I am new to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the source and target fields are same then make use of pattern button which is available in message mapping tabs section and you dont need to worry whether your mapping was correct or not as in this case is same..

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remove the maping for this node /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY ...it is not necessary for your case as /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY is having an occurence of 1..1

From you source and target structure it looks that you are having all the fields as mandatory....so you need to take special care in such mappings.....you need to ensure that all the source fields are populated in the inbound message by the sender..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am giving the valus in testtab in Message mapping this time i am getting sucessfull mapping.

same sourece i am posting from RWB under test message i am getting error.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you post your input XML format from SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Abhi,

I am getting same error.

From this blogs is possibel to send screen shots

error:

:38 Start of test

Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY/HSFOHeader. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY/HSFOHeader. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

13:27:39 End of test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your payload is invalid.Check your payload.Go to sxmb_moni give view source and get the payload.

Test that using message mapping test tag.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the only thing that can be said is that you need to check your XML thoroughly....your mapping does not have a problem...just that the values that you are passing in the Source XML are not satisfying the requirement......did you try checking your entire payload structure.....paste your XML (fromSXMB_MONI after removing signs) in the source region of your mapping in IR and then try to expand your source strcture....if there is an error in the XML that you are using then it will be shown there itself......

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhi

I am folowing you words.

This time i got below error

:46:20 Start of test

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7) com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:157) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) Root Cause: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7)(:main:, row=1, col=7) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanPI(XMLParser.java:2128) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2776) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2832) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:231) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:145) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:160) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:261) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:280) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:342) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) -

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:144) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:155) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanPI(XMLParser.java:2128) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2776) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2832) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:231) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:145) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:160) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:261) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:280) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:342) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125) ... 4 more Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the very first line of your input XML is incorrect........what i mean by very first line is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

Please check......

even a single space before <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> would mean an errror.....< should be the first character that should appear in your XML

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 18, 2009 11:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

i am getting old error only

Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY/HSFOHeader. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>error::38 Start of test Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY/HSFOHeader. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY/HSFOHeader. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

13:27:39 End of test

Start with debugging your mapping. Open your mapping and use F7 to check mapping for errors. If you found some error rectify it. If it doen't show any error that means your mapping is sysntactically correct.

2nd step - Now go to your XML which u must be copying it from test tab of source and putting it somewhere. Check carefully if everything is fine and all tag is closed. some time it takes all fields in one tag of ns0 or ns1. check it.

As your error suggest, it is not able to form the target element, check if you correctly mapped all source to target fields as well as elements.

Transformation error come because of error in mapping.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you post your XML in SDN (remove the confidential data)...just that post it as is from IR / SXMB_MONI....where you are getting the error.

even this SAP note tells the same thing that there is problem with either payload structure or mapping:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/799657

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

/ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY/HSFOHeader

It clearly shows your payload does not match with your Mapping.Go to sxmb_moni.Take the payload using view source.Go to message mapping Test tag.Place the payload in source text view.Change the mode to table tree view.It will show red color.Check what you missing in the source structure which is mapped in /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY/HSFOHeader.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz look my xml data

<ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY xmlns:ns1="http://tuas.com/xi/hedging/CRM">

<HSFOHeader>

<HedgeID>100</HedgeID>

<ItemNum>001</ItemNum>

</HSFOHeader>

<ItemData>

<Month>JAN-09</Month>

<Vol_MT>200.00</Vol_MT>

<HSFO>1</HSFO>

</ItemData>

</ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed your steps,

i placed the payload in source text view in mapping test tab. then i changed the mode to tree view. here all fields showing red color. why it was happining.

how to resolve this problem.

please tell me what to do step by step i am new to XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your payload with your structure payload.You can find it out easily.In message mapping without Giving payload go to text view.Compare your payload and Structure.It should be something different character added in your payload.Like Spelling,Sympol and more.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> I followed your steps,

>

> i placed the payload in source text view in mapping test tab. then i changed the mode to tree view. here all fields showing red color. why it was happining.

> how to resolve this problem.

> please tell me what to do step by step i am new to XI.

This is not the normal behavior...this represents an error.....either your Source message structure that you are using in Message mapping / interface mapping is incorrect or your payload which you are putting in the source tab is incorrect.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhi,

i tryed all possibilites still i am getting below error in SXMB_MONI

plz giude me how to resolve this problem

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i placed the payload in source text view in mapping test tab. then i changed the mode to tree 
view. here all fields showing red color. why it was happining. 
how to resolve this problem.

this is the problem....your message from Sender System and that configured in SAP XI does not match...there is some problem....it is not a major issue.....but just that your development is not visible it will be difficult for a quick debug......

Just start troubleshooting your scenario from ground zero...start checking the DT, MT....check if sender system and SAP XI are using exactly the same message......even an unwanted/ unknown addition/deletion of a node at either side may be the cause of the problem....

In SXMB_MONI....you see the Pipeline Steps.....Inbound Message...Message Mapping etc....here check what is the message structure in Inbound Message tab....

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 18, 2009 1:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every thing is correct.

plz find i am sending both

soure xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING xmlns:ns0="http://tuas.com/xi/hedging/FS">

<HEADERDATA>

<HEDGE_ID/>

<ITEM_NUM/>

</HEADERDATA>

<ITEM_DATA>

<MONTH/>

<VOL_MT/>

<HSFO/>

</ITEM_DATA>

</ns0:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING>

excured paylaod

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY xmlns:ns1="http://tuas.com/xi/hedging/CRM">

- <HEADERDATA>

<HEDGE_ID>1000</HEDGE_ID>

<ITEM_NUM>200</ITEM_NUM>

</HEADERDATA>

- <ITEM_DATA>

<MONTH>JAN-09</MONTH>

<VOL_MT>2003</VOL_MT>

<HSFO>1234567.000</HSFO>

</ITEM_DATA>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the namespace.Its different.

xmlns:ns0="http://tuas.com/xi/hedging/FS">

xmlns:ns1="http://tuas.com/xi/hedging/CRM">

It should be same.Change the namspace and execute.It will work.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Edited by: prakasu on May 18, 2009 1:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it possible please give me u r mail id i wll send screen shtos to you.

every thing i checked. even i deleted exisiting and just now i created new DT type and all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

here one is sender name space another one is receicer name space

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you give your sxmb_moni payload.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Edited by: prakasu on May 18, 2009 1:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

payload

- <ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY xmlns:ns1="http://tuas.com/xi/hedging/CRM">

- <HEADERDATA>

<ITEM_NUM>200</ITEM_NUM>

</HEADERDATA>

- <ITEM_DATA>

<MONTH>JAN-09</MONTH>

<VOL_MT>2003</VOL_MT>

<HSFO>1234567.000</HSFO>

</ITEM_DATA>

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your reply.....Your Source xml:

- <HEADERDATA>
<ITEM_NUM>200</ITEM_NUM> 
</HEADERDATA>
- <ITEM_DATA>
<MONTH>JAN-09</MONTH> 
<VOL_MT>2003</VOL_MT> 
<HSFO>1234567.000</HSFO> 
</ITEM_DATA>

As per your reply.......Your Source Structure:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING xmlns:ns0="http://tuas.com/xi/hedging/FS">
<HEADERDATA>
<HEDGE_ID/>
<ITEM_NUM/>
</HEADERDATA>
<ITEM_DATA>
<MONTH/>
<VOL_MT/>
<HSFO/>
</ITEM_DATA>
</ns0:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING>

I think you have got somethings wrong......

your source xml and source structure should be the same.......with the same namespace....

i think you have mismatched the structures........

Can you list out the things that you have created for this scenario.....in the following order:

1) Sender -

XI

2) Within XI like mapings....alongwith the messages included in it

3) XI-----Receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhi,

I took Source and target data type is same. if i geven like this it is working.

(Here i created only one data type for both bcz my source and receiver is same structure )

this procedure is correct or wrong?

Edited by: srinivasreddy p on May 18, 2009 10:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

above one is target result

below one is source result

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Here i created only one data type for both bcz my source and receiver is same structure

yes...you dont need to create two different source and target structures....but the thing that wonders me is why are you having two different namespaces here....i think this is the only reason that you are getting Red Nodes in Test tab of mapping...and sxmb_moni saying you cannot create target node...

Former Member
0 Kudos

here i pasted

first xml message is target message.

second one is source xml message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhi,

New problem,

In SXMB_MONI, i am getting below error,

(just now i given source and target data type is same (before changes this receiver determination is no error)

SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhi,

New problem,

In SXMB_MONI, i am getting below error,

(just now i given source and target data type is same (before changes this receiver determination is no error)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check you Receiver Determination step in ID.....it happens if your corresponding cache status is not updated......just make some dummy changes to the receiver determination...save it and activate it.....then check the Cahce status Overview in ID itself.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i chenged again same error, even i cleared cahch through SXI_CACHE.

even i deleted receive determination again i create new one.

sitll same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your payload Message interface name and namespace in your receiver determination.

Please check the sdn for file to file scenario configuration.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

take the source paylaod from sxmb_moni and test themapping in the repository

also first chekc if you source XML ia valid against your XSD in the mapping in IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arvind,

I tested like what yopu said.

I am getting below error

so, What can do to avoid this error,

please let me know

Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Cannot produce target element /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY.

check your mappingfor this node in target...

your source XML should be able to satisfy all the conditions needed to produce this node /ns1:MT_HSFO_FROMFUEL_HEDGING_PROXY.....i hope this is the root node of your target