cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPPORT PACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to apply support pack via solution manager.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope you want to use Solman to download or confirm the support packs for other systems

refer, service.sap.com/rkt-Solman and navigate to corresponding solman version like 7.0 and then 'Technology Consultants & System Administrators' then 'technical configuration'

there you will find two .sim files for the usage of Maintainance optimizer in Solman to download/confirm support packs

refer MOpz Notes at OSS

1279575 MOPZ: Collective Notes for ST400 SP higher than 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

wht is ST400, actually i hav installed ides 6.0 while applying support pack for SAP_APPL the prerequisites are ST400 and SAPKITL424 where i get this patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

to download support pack SAPKITL424, just put this string in service.sap.com -> downloads -> support packs and patches -> search for support pathces and then put this into sp queue

and other patches too, in support packs location, like you downoloaded others

and in Solman, to download/confirm SPs, use -> DSWP -> select your solution -> change management -> support packs -> Maintenance optimizer

to see how to use Maintenance optimizer, go through those .sim files and if Mopz not configured, then configure it first using OSS Notes and guides

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't apply support packs using Solution Manager,you can only download support packs using solution manager,for applying them you will have to do in the respective system itself

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i want to download patch. what is the tcode and procedure to download patch using solman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do that directly from service marketplace

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No i cant able to download directly from Market Place. it says the following message

All corrective software packages, for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and SAP Business Suite 2005 and beyond that are delivered after April 2nd, 2007 will ONLY be available via SAP Solution Manager's Maintenance Optimizer. Find more details here.

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> No i cant able to download directly from Market Place. it says the following message

Hi,

The procedure to download the support package with the help of solution manager are given below

1) Log On to your SolMan system

2) Run the transaction DSWP

3)Click MOPZ(depends upon system)

4)Click the button u201CMaintenance Optimizer

5) On Product Version Select your system

6) Now select the system where you have registered

7) Click the u201CContinueu201D

😎 Now click u201CConfirm Files in Download Basket

Now in Download manager search your required patch and select it, then confirm download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to know how to download support packs via Solman ?

or how to apply suppor packs in Solman ?

'via Solution Manager' means you want to apply support packs in your satellite ecc system via Solution manager ?