cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Variable screen - Tab option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the query Input screen for variables, if there are two or more variables, on click of 'Tab', system is not pointing to the next input variable.

Ex: If X, Y, Z reapectively are input criteria for a query and if the user enters first variable X and clicks on tab button, system is not allowing the user to enter the second input variable, 'Y'. User has to click that field and then system is allowing user to enter the second variable and so on.

Please let me know for the solution.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member595061
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is actually an error. Please refer to note 1252317, which explains which correction has to be implemented to resolve this issue.

Best regards,

Janine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think on just pressing one tab it will go to the input selection help for variable X.

Can you press more than one tabs?

I checked this in RSRT2 and it works.

Regards,

Mansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

On click of more than once also, system is not allowing to enter the input selection criteria except for the first input variable.

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you chk in RSRT2?

I am able to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RSRT2, am able to use the tab option. But, if we execute the query through Query designer or WAD, this fails.

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like that option doesnt work on the web.

former_member206720
Participant
0 Kudos

haripriya a :

Please check the definition of the variables. If they are user exit check the code, if not please check the "ready for input option". You may want to try to set it as mandatory.

Regards

RAP