cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non-display fields in Qualified Table to be displayed in ItemDetail iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

Is it possible to display a non display field in Qualified Table in ItemDetailed iView?

It seems not possible by standard iView configuration.

Is it possible to achieve by some minor coding? If possible, such code is appreciated.

Thank you.

Dale

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dale,

Yes, it is possible , and no need to do any custome coding. You can configure non-Display field of Qualified table to be displayed in Standard item detail iview.

You have to select Qualified look up field if you are creating Item iview on Main table and complete all steps.

once you complete all steps, open Item iview , select Reletionship and qualified display field option .

now you can see qualiied tables in table , click on Edit , now you can see all fields of qualified table.. you can select any field (dis/non-dis fields).

Hopw this helps you.

Thanks & Regards,

Veera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veera,

I works perfect. Thank you.

Another minor problem. When I create a new iView, the selected fields are displayed. However, when I change to select some other fields to be displayed in the same iView, it doesn't reflect. I think it's some Portal cache problem,isn't it?

Best regards,

Dale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dale,

Check whether your changes are reflecting after refresh ,you need to press separate save(displays bottom of the table) button after adding fields to qualified table ... Some times logoff and login will solve the problem.

Hope this helps you.....

Cheers,

Veeru.

Answers (0)