former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

What's the parameter WDINLINECSS for?

How this is generally used?

best regards,

Vincent

This parameter is for performance optimization and is active by default. CSS stylesheets are passed to the client in a way that enables optimal performance.

Name of the URL parameter sap-wd-inlinecss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

We've used this parameter in one of our applications while calling another application -

(non FPM app launching FPM app )

One of these applications was FPM app and other was non FPM application in our case both application had headers (IDR's in FPM case ) but due to some rendering problem both applications were having different fonts for header ( IDR in FPm case).

So while launching FPM app from Non FPM app we set this INLINECSS param 'sap-wd-inlinecss' as

false and then both the headers (IDR in FPM case ) were rendered with same fonts.

Got the followin explanation from Web -

With the inline CSS available in URLS there is less administration effort for the browser, and hence only the style sheets that are actually required are sent to the browser resulting in good overall performance and better user interface.

May be in my case different CSS was being applied to called application and when I set this param to false all CSS were sent to client and then proper one was applied.

I hope this explanation will be of some help to you.

Regards

Manas Dua

Answers (0)