Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short dump ( PNP LDB )More than one radio button is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys!!!

I am working on HR report and I’m using <b>PNP LDB</b> . on output when I select “Current month” and select “personal area” single values and hit execute button . Its giving me short dump “<b>More than one radio button is active </b> “. Why is that any body can help me ?

Cheers

Usman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check on AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT. You`re not selecting any of them too...

Checkout this code ..

I declare PNP in attributes and AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.

PNPTIMR5 = ' '.

PNPTIMR3 = 'X'. ( Just comment it or give error message )

its giving short dump ,if I try to do the same thing you describe in your post !

Hope this’ll help you

Thanks

Saquib

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usman,

Did you check OSS to see if there is a note associated with this error? I think there will be one.

regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Can you please post the code of your report? It's custom right?

REgards,

Rich Heilman

0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

One radiobutton is always selected by default..It is possible you are setting another radiobutton to true from the same group during your AT SELECTION-SCREEN events..that might be causing this short dump.. pl verify

Regards,

Suresh Datti

0 Kudos

Yes suresh you are correct, he is doing some modification in at selection-screen output , he might be clearing the values of two radiobuttons or he assigned two radiobuttons values as 'X' .

in both the cases it will dump.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

only one radiobutton can be active in a radiobutton group.

In the selection-screen you might be making be making two radiobuttons active in one radiobutton group.

Please check the code where you are using the same radiobutton group in your selection screen.

Regards,

Sangeeta.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check on AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT. You`re not selecting any of them too...

Checkout this code ..

I declare PNP in attributes and AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.

PNPTIMR5 = ' '.

PNPTIMR3 = 'X'. ( Just comment it or give error message )

its giving short dump ,if I try to do the same thing you describe in your post !

Hope this’ll help you

Thanks

Saquib

Thanks every body, Yes Suresh and Saquib I was doing the same. I saw saquib’s code and also noticed in my program I am selecting it .

Thanks a lot guys. What a big relief

<b>I L O V E S D N</b>

Cheers

Usman

0 Kudos

thank you 🙂