cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery (VL01n), SalesMan not defined Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am trying to create a outbound delivery (VL01n), I am recievieng an error message

The error message:

Sales order is blocked for delivery, No salesman Defined

I guess, salesman is not defined. If yes, how to define salesman (in terms of tcode)

Note: Sales Rep.(VPE1) is maintained

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first of all, go back to your sales order and check if the salesman was entered in the sales order. whether you need to enter the salesman at header level, or item level or both depends on incompletion procedure and whether header data could be different from item data.

in addition to the other views, it is almost certain that the partner function for the salesman is part of the incompletion procedure, at either header level, item level or both. to check for the incompletion procedure at either level, go to IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Log of incompletion.

hope this helped you.

regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eshwar,

Just check your sales order, header status tab page , your status might be blocked.

As it is coming sales man not defined, check partner determination procedure assigned to your document type. within that , whether the partner function used for sales man is marked mandatory.

maintained partner function (sales man ) in sales order (VA02) . As you VPE1 is maintained also check in partner determination whether partner type assigned to your partner function is PE.

I assumed that it is at header level , however it could at item level also , check setting accordingly.

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eshwer,

I think u have configured your partner determination procedure and made Sales man a mandatory partner function.

So check the account group setting of ur partner and see whether Sales man is required.

If yes, then in the sales order u can maintain Partner "VE" sales man as a function.

Thanks.

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eshwer,

Please check the incompletion procedure for the sales order (header as well as item level). If the sales man is required then in the sales order in the partners screen you need to assign the sales representative. The partner function for the sales man in the sales order is "VE".

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Idhasoft Ltd.