cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date should fall on every monday for a PR created by MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

A PR is created by MRP. I need to have delivery date of the PR on every monday. Please let me know , what settings has to be done...

Regards,

Vibin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vibin,

I have one work around for this requirement.

As you want delivery date in PR should be on monday, you can enter the planned delivery time 1 Day in material master and schedule the batch job in background for MD01.

In the batch job you can specify to run the batch job on every friday, as you have mentioned planned delivery date 1 day system will generate PR on Friday with the delivery date Monday.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Manish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends Thanks for your reply.

Here is the answer

1. Set the planning calendar as the period stats with Monday.

2. Set the weekly lot sizing procedure in such way that the scheduling field as 1 = requirement date = delivery date.

3. Assign these settings in the MRP view of material master.

If you run the MD02 then your requirement date will only falls on Monday.

But since our requirement is delivery date should fall on Monday.

4. So the GR processing time should be zero in the MRP 2 view of material master.

Because the delivery date calculated as follows

Delivery date = Requirement date - GR processing time.

By this way the delivery date also falls on the same day (Monday ) as the Requirement date.

Again thanks for your answers and expecting the comments on the same.

Regards

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

please refer the reply from me in this thread..

[]

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vibin,

Dates of proposals (purchase reqs) in SAP MRP generally respond in some way to demand dates, or to lead time. I can't think of any normal planning scenario that would benefit by having delivery dates always occur on Mondays, unless your company is unable to receive parts on any days other than Mondays.

You have not mentioned any other business requirements. So, my answer to your question is to remove all working days from your factory calendars other than Mondays (transaction SCAL). In this case, you will never get any delivery dates except mondays.

Regards,

DB49