cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribue UOM in Org model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My business requirement is that: ' EA' UOM to be defaulted in to the shopping cart.

I have throught of UOM as an attribute, and I see that there is no standard SAP supplied a_ttribute.

I think of following options:

1. Create a cutomer attribute for UOM and make 'EA' as a default value in the Organization plan.

2. DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My business requirement is that: ' EA' UOM to be defaulted in to the shopping cart for a non catalog item.

I have throught of UOM as an attribute, and I see that there is no standard SAP supplied a_ttribute.

I think of following options:

1. Create a cutomer attribute for UOM and make 'EA' as a default value in the Organization plan.

2. DOC_CHANGE_BADI and default the UOM as 'EA' for a non catalog item.

1. Can any body suggest me the procedure to create a custom attribute and complete procedure get the attribute to the Org model?

2. If the custom attribute is selected as part of Org model can I add the a default value 'EA' to this attribute, which will default values to the users while creating shopping cart?

3. In case the user selects an item from catalog, whether the UOM from catalog will overrite the default UOM derived from Org model?

4. Is there any other solution than above?

PV