Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I want to configure the availability check as follows but I cannot:

1. All sales orders to be confirmed for all the quantity

2. When creating outbound deliveries (OD) for the sales orders u2013 the first created OD to take the stock which was ordered and, if necessary to be decreased manually, the same for second and so on up the point when the stock will finish. Please note that we are using batch management. In order to make things more clear I enclose an example|:

I have 1000 cartons on stock. I have 5 sales orders u2013 for 1100car, 50car, 12car, 300car, 45car. All sales orders should be confirmed, without taking into consideration planned orders or RLT. Then, when I create the first OD I decrease manually the quantity inside to 700, for the second u2013 to 30, for the third u2013 I leave 12, for the forth u2013 I put 268 and for the last I do not create OD.

What should I do to configure the system to act in such a way?

Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katia ,

In OVZ9 take the check out for the planned order and RLT.

Thanks and Regards

praveen

0 Kudos

Hi! Thanks for the reply but I have already tried it and it does not work. I do not know why but as soon as there is not enough stock for all the sales orders I gotthe message that only 0 car ar availble!

this is the message:

The sum of the confirmed quantity exceeds the sum of stock items

Message no. VV040

Diagnosis

The availability check in your system is configured in such a way by the check group that, in addition to the ATP quantity calculation, an additional check is run on all available increases and decreases in stock.

During the availability check for Material 000000000000100100, the system determined when totaling the sum of stock increases and decreases that the sum of the confirmed quantities - 32124.000 EA - exceeded the sum of stock increases - 12000.000 EA -.

System Response

Either no further quantity can be confirmed or confirmed only after a check which includes replenishment lead time.

Procedure

Check the inventory/requirements situation of Material 000000000000100100 and carry out back order processing or reschedule if necessary.