cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push data from BI to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am using the document "How To Push data from BI to XI" - In the document I see the openhub name(SELECT * FROM /bic/ohnwl_oh_xi INTO TABLE l_db_tab.) is hard coded in "5.1.4 IF_RSPC_EXECUTE~EXECUTE"- Does that mean for each openhub I need to create a new class . I am not sure how to get rid of this hard coded openhub name.

Has anybody implemented the document ?

regards

Poonam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to implement this document, pushing data form BI to XI 7.0, and I have problems adding the code it mentions.

Firstly, I can't find the class name ZCL_PUSH_TABLE_MSG_INT_IN but I have one similar: ZPUSHCL_PUSH_TABLE_MSG_INT_IN. This involves to change the code and supress the loop... Is this OK?

Moreover, code in the interface IF_RSPC_EXECUTE-EXECUTE it's not the same at all. For example I don't find ZPUSHDBPUSH_TABLE_DATAROW.

The changing code is synctactically correct but when I execute the process chain an error occurs in the process type Lighthouse BI to XI:

INTERNAL.SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB System not configured as XI Integration Engine

Could anyone tell me some hints to solve this problem, please?

Has anyone implement this document at all?

Thanks,

Jessica

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Did you checked section 3.4 of create infoSpoke.In this they are using /BIC/OHNWL_OH_XI as an example table name. And in that report, they will read this table and push result to XI.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish

They are created a openhub and using that openhub name in the code. If I have 5 openhubs does that mean I have to replicate the code 5 times ? I expected the code written for the class should be generic and should be reusable.

regards

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Check this links;

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9f2ad490-0201-0010-a1bd-81d072f3...

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/15/integration-sap-bi-and-xi-a-critical-point-of-view

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40574601-ec97-2910-3cba-a0fdc10f...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/18dfe590-0201-0010-6b8b-d21...

/people/kamaljeet.kharbanda/blog/2005/09/16/xi-bi-integration

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/15/integration-sap-bi-and-xi-a-critical-point-of-view

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/08/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode1

/people/kamaljeet.kharbanda/blog/2005/09/14/sap-netweavercomplete-information-integration-platform

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/14/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode2

/people/lori.vanourek/blog/2004/11/07/introducing-the-sap-netweaver-discussion-forum-integration-with-mysap-erp-2004

/people/martin.vierling/blog/2005/05/18/integrating-to-sap-solutions--test-system-opportunities-for-independent-software-vendors

/people/michael.eacrett/blog/2006/06/17/obituary-for-sap-netweaver-components-2003-150-2005

Regards

Mahesh