cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap apo dp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please let me know why we are using time series,what is the purpose of the time series .And why are using time series object to the planning area.

Thanks

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

You can use this function to display and manage time series for location products.The time series screen is a component of the Product Workbench, the Replenishment Workbench, and Cause Determination. It displays the following data: stock data, consumption, forecast, DIF effect, stock projection, planned goods receipts and goods issues, and order forecast,

You can display the time series data in both chart and table form

The time series are saved as numerical key figure values in sequential time periods (buckets).

Time series management component is a data management module in SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) that you can use to create and to call time series data within the logistics. The time series are saved as numerical key figure values in sequential time periods (buckets).

You can use time series data management (TSDM) to configure data storage, group the time series in clusters, and use multiple time series data areas.

By grouping time series in clusters, you reduce the number of table entries that the system can access by a factor proportional to the cluster size. At the same time, the number of key figure values read is proportional to the cluster size. If the grouping in clusters is done well, this results in smaller tables and improved performance

Planning area contains the configurable key figures and characteristics which will form the basis of time series objects.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil Mareeswaran ,

I am working on latest version of ICH (SNC) implementation with APO (DP + DRP). I am using the sandbox system.

I can you please guide me in sending the data of DP + DRP data to SNC.

What all steps to follow to send the data to SNC/ICH.

Can you please guide in configuring the TSDM.

Can you please gudie in Configuring the PSM.

Thanks,

Ramya.

Answers (0)