cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI Not working with VMWare Fusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having problems connecting to my office SAP servers through VMWare fusion. Here is what is happening.

I installed VMWare fusion on MAC and using windows XP to use SAP applications by connecting through Juniper. I am having SAP GUI V 7.10 version. I also have installed GUI for SAP Bex Tools (NW2004s).

The issue is when I try connecting to my company servers through SAP Logon pad I am not able to connect. Error is WSANO_RECOVERY error, connection to the application server failed. But when I Log on to the Bex applications like Query designer or Web Application Designer it is working just fine. I am not sure why Bex Logon is working and not the SAP GUI from SAP Logon Pad. I think both of them are using the same SAPLOGON.INI file.

Is this problem because Bex uses a different port and the regular SAP GUI uses another? I ruled out the problem with Juniper remote logon becuase I tried logging directly to the office networks and it still does not work.

Can anyone please help me out in this regard.as I am not able to use my Mac system at all for work and I have to use a spare one.

Thanks in Advance

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you should need .dll files in your local desktop program settings can you cross check the versions and also give the exact error you face ?

regards

nag